named unable to resolve a name?

Post by Cynthia » Wed, 23 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

I am running Linux with named 4.9.3-BETA9. Most of the time it works fine.
Every now and then it will fail to resovle saifr00.ateng.az.honeywell.com.
If I restart named in debug 2 mode, everything will work fine. Then I'll
just have to restart it again without debuging and named will work fine for
a while. The problem is only with the above mentioned address. I haven't
found any problem with other addresses.

Is anybody aware of this problem and/or a patch that will fix it?
Or is this a problem with my configuration?

Thanks.

http://www.primenet.com/~che            /   / \  / / / / /__ /  \/ /___  /