rpc.bootparamd under Linux 2.0.18?

Post by Joe Wo » Wed, 23 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone had any luck getting the rpc.bootparamd daemon to compile cleanly
and run under linux?

Joe

rpc.bootparamd under Linux 2.0.18?

Post by Joe Wo » Wed, 23 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone had luck getting the rpc.bootparamd daemon to compile/run under
linux? Can anyone give me some tips?

Joe

Post by MMDGYNO Jan-Willem Smaa » Fri, 25 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> Has anyone had any luck getting the rpc.bootparamd daemon to compile cleanly
> and run under linux?

> Joe

I had the same problem while trying to make my Sun3-50 run.
I't just doesn't compile (rpc.bootparamd)

these guys hacked the code to get it working:

http://kipper.york.ac.uk/sun350.html

I'm told that RedHat has a rpm package for rpc.bootparamd so you might
look in the contrib directory for that.

Hope this helps,

Jan-Willem Smaal