Q: Stable Dialin Intelligent Multi Serial Board?

Q: Stable Dialin Intelligent Multi Serial Board?

Post by Jonas Elfstr? » Tue, 30 May 1995 04:00:00

Well I'm helping a company setting up a Dialin service and I
want to know if anyone has any experiences using several multi
I/O boards under Linux.

Has anyone had problems with two or more Cyclades 8YO 8-port DB25M
in one machine???

We will need atleast two and will almost for sure expand further.

Is there a better board? maybe even a better solution?

--

ERICSSON MOBILE !The more it shows you! ->voice: +46 19 584455<-
COMMUNICATIONS  !really care    Right?! /*amigafreak, R.E.M.  */