sendmail

Post by saxo » Sat, 25 Oct 1997 04:00:00

does anyone know how I can test send mail to see if it is set up
properly, without acctualy having my static IP's yet?
I appreciate any and all input
thanks
keith

1. sendmail 8.6.8 and sendmail.cw

As a result of the latest security related postings regarding sendmail,
I've got the sendmail 8.6.8 binary and configuration files (from our local
security group) but I can't find anyone to tell me how to set up
/etc/sendmail.cw for my site. Following the example file, if my machine
were public.x.org, /etc/sendmail.cw would look like:

public.x.org ftp.x.org

My machine, however, has no internet alias. What should be in my
/etc/sendmail.cw?

If you're reading this from comp.mail.sendmail, please respond via e-mail
since this is not one of my regular groups.

2. Performance Issue for Httpd Under Solaris 2.4 ?

3. sendmail SLOWdown (FBSD 4.1 / Sendmail 8.11.0)

4. HELP with retrieving .html file to a unix box

5. Sendmail routing to UUCP host on OS5.0.4 (sendmail 8.8.5)

6. Gothic Money, Short Contract, Sun Failover

7. AmiVIs+Sendmail+Sophos - Need a little help please with sendmail.cf for ..

8. BLKBSZSET still not working on 2.4.18 ? [rescued]

9. mail daemon: smail, sendmail+IDA 5.6.x, Sendmail 8.6.4, umail

10. AIX 4.1 Sendmail; comp.mail.sendmail

11. sendmail queue delays (Sun sendmail, Solaris2.3, SS10)

12. problem in unstanding sendmail/cf SMTP auth (Solaris 8 Sendmail 8.10) Please Explain

13. mail sendmail sendmail.cf problems