1. ftp/telnet open processes lagging ftp/telnet startup
For somereason my ftp and telnet daemons are responding extremely slow. We don't exactly know whats going on down here. And all of a sudden a bunch of in.ftpd and in.telnetd and in.indentd processes are popping in the ps ax all the time. I kill them off but they keep coming back. We unplugged the linux box from the network and it stopped. hmmm.
Posted via http://nodevice.com
Linux Programmer's Site
3. Image Scanners & Sun Machines
5. USB Wheel mouse problem in RH9: help!
6. FTP Newbie can ping, telnet but not FTP
8. VPN woes: telnet OK, ftp put OK, ftp get hangs
9. ftp newbie can pnig, telnet but not ftp
10. telnet 0 vs telnet `hostname` vs telnet 127.0.0.1
11. Something odd with telnet, ftp, rlogin.....
12. allow ftp, disallow telnet/ssh