ASL Workstations?

1. Experience with ASL Workstations?

I want to buy a preconfigured Linux system; yes, I'm lazy and inept when
it comes to hardware stuff. I've heard good things about VA Research.
However, in the course of my shopping around I discovered that for a
comparable box, (PII, 128Mb, 2 SCSI 4.5Gb disks, etc), the ASL
Workstations price is about $500 lower than VA Research. Does anyone
have, direct or indirect, good, bad, or otherwise, experience with ASL
as a vendor? If so I'd love to hear it before I plunk my money down.

Thanks ... WkH

2. Linux Journal finally arrived!

3. ASL Workstations - how do they size up?

4. Using a Netware File Server

5. Anyone bought from ASL Workstations in San Jose?

6. pppd /modem problems, serial line looped back

7. ASL workstations

8. Top 10 posters comp.unix.shell

9. ASL Workstations

10. ASL Workstations & Asus P2B MB