New Netscape Available

Post by David Bruc » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

So, Netscape 4.7 is out and available from Netscape as source and from
RedHat as an rpm.
My initial testing shows that Java seems to be fully functional.  I
guess only time will really tell that.
Anyway, get it here:

http://www.redhat.com/corp/support/errata/RHSA1999039-01.html
http://home.netscape.com/download/download_1_702_411_1_4.7.html

--
David Bruce
Shop Guy

1. ****New Netscape Available***

:     ****Notice, I have available Netscape 2 (the latest) for Linux available
: for download.  These are pre-compiled binaries, hence all you have to do
: is read the intructions, and install in the correct directories.  To download
: the latest version, goto  "http://www.peak.org/~aitkinm" and look under Soft-
: ware.  Enjoy.

why would we get it from you when we can download known virus-free version
from netscape themselves?

2. Archive 4mm dat

3. how to replace old netscape with new netscape

4. How can I adjust the font size in Netscape Messager Windows?

5. Netscape available for Linux? Where?

6. Netscape Communicator 4.03 and MIDI music

7. NETSCAPE Version 1.1b2 Available

8. Linux-Help Digest #789

9. FYI: X11R6.3 (Broadway) Netscape plug-in for FreeBSD available

10. iWS aka Netscape Web Server is now available on Linux for Download!

11. NetScape 0.93beta is Available, but ...

12. FYI: X11R6.3 (Broadway) Netscape plug-in for Linux available

13. Netscape Windows NT Commerce and Communications Server 1.12 Now Available