How to Force Alpha-Numeric Passwords to increase network security?

Post by studyandcar.. » Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:56:03

How to Force Alpha-Numeric Passwords to increase network security?
Also for networking tips
http://www.studyandjobs.com/network_tip.html
or
http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm

Regards,

How to Force Alpha-Numeric Passwords to increase network security?

Post by Bob » Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:44:10

1. Alpha-Numeric Pager software for Linux

Does anyone know of a piece of software that I can use to send messages to
alpha-numeric pagers? I have a piece of code called FBEEP by Tom Limoncelli
that is date '91 and has problems under Linux. I was curious if there are
any others out there.

Please send all replies via email if possible. And if anyone is interested I
will send them the source to the above program.

Thanks

--

WK Phone: 512-835-7289
    AES Computers

*Member of Team OS/2*           Chicago: Been there, done that.

2. Unix - Frequently Asked Questions (Contents) [Frequent posting]

3. Alpha-numeric Paging?

4. Serial problem *solved*

5. problems resolving alpha-numeric DNS's

6. What would cause pppd to hang while uploading/sending files out?

7. Alpha-Numeric Sorting

8. Is there support for multilink ppp on linux

9. static ARP increases network security ?

10. Awk (determine if string is numeric or alpha)

11. Alpha Numeric paging software

12. Identifying whether string is Alpha or numeric

13. alpha/numeric paging software