Conecting a Win 95 machine and a Linux Box

1. Conecting a Win 95 machine to a Linux Box

I am currently new to the linux world, and I have Red Hat Linux 5.0 that I
have installed. I am currently having some problems with hooking both the
Win 95 machine and the Linux Box together. I have set up the correct items
like, Ethernet card, D.Name, P.NameServer, etc. My problem starts when I am
setting up the Win 95 machine to log on to the Linux machine. I have set
Win  95 to Log in to a Win NT domain (NT Domain: WORKGROUP), Logon and
restore net connections, Specified an IP Address, and DNS to the Primary
NameServer on the Linux Box and name of the network.

Once I try to log in from the Win 95 Machine, I get an error that tells me
there is no DNS server to check the password and or log in. What am I doing
wrong? The system only consists of 2 machines, Linux and a Win 95 machine.
I am going to set up Linux to be a shared resource for files, modem,
printer, and other items, but I have not been able to get rid of this
error.

Please help a beginner, I am going out of my gord... Thanks for the help in
advance.

2. xisdn

3. Network between Win 3.11/Win 95 machine and Linux machine

4. Writing a file system for Solaris

5. LAN for P5 Win 95 box, and AXP RH 4.0 Linux box

6. Rdist with large files

7. Win 95 file access from Linux box?

8. XFree86 and Trident 9680

9. Win 95 machine - installing Linux?

10. Installing Linux on Win 95 machine

11. Installing Linux on Win '95 machine?

12. Need help setting up Linux on Win 95 machine.

13. X-server for Win 95 connected to a Linux box