Changing Port numbers on Netscape 4.07

Post by jazzhunt » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

    Hi.  I'm running Netscape Communicator 4.07 on RedHat 5.2 (Kernel
2.1-something) as a CLIENT in a Windows NT network.  I need to change
the port numbers for HTTP, FTP, and NNTP on Netscape so that it can
access the Net via a Wingate 3 Proxy server that is running on the
Windows NT machine that is connected to a Cable Modem.  How do I do
this?

      The local network between the Linux box and the Windows clients
and server is working fine.  The only DNS server on the network is
AtHome's, (the Internet provider.)

  Thanks  ..

   Steve Williams  ...