Need help with ppp setup

Post by Randy Shephe » Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hello

        Yes, I'm new to this and I would like to setup PPP on the ver
of Debian that I just got 1.3.1.  It is the very basic set which is
the "base" setup. So there is no manpages.  I would be very thankful
for the most basic setup of PPP, which is what  I need.

Thank you

Need help with ppp setup

Read NET3-HOWTO and PPP-HOWTO