vmware problem

Post by Bo - Su » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00

hi:

I am using turbo linux 6.0 and I have installed vmware on my system.

Now I try to install windows nt 4.0 as the gurst os on turbo linux system.
When it comes to network configuration, I select bridged , but I was
prompted to input the network interface card information. I think as to
vmware, we only need AMC virtual card, so I don't know how to change the
configuration to make my guest os connected.

Can someone give me some idea? thanks,

Bo

vmware problem

Post by Tim Moor » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

news.vmware.com
--
timothymoore
   bigfoot

1. VMWare problem with Dual bootablity

I am  trying to get VmWare to recognize and boot my existing windows(98)
partition from RH7.1.
It begins the boot process but instead of running the  bootmanager
(LILO). It just goes off into the never never land of 00 00 00 00 00 0
00 0.
Has anyone ever seen this? heard of this? have an idea of what is
happening?
KS-

2. Timekeeping with RTAI

3. VMWARE problem with connecting the virtula machine to the HOST using Host-Only network.

4. Help:Netscape,Mosaic with Term

5. vmware problems

6. Kernel 2.1.125 and console

7. VMWare: Problem installing guest OS Win98

8. Looking for ne.c !!

9. VMware problem

10. VMWare problem

11. vmware problems