Joystick troubles: "Not Connected" - thought this was a thing of the past...

Joystick troubles: "Not Connected" - thought this was a thing of the past...

Post by SatanisMinimu » Wed, 19 May 2004 22:01:55

I'm having a bit of a problem seeing my F22 Pro, TQS and Ch Pro Pedals via
the gameport on my sblive. No matter what I set, I keep getting a "Not
Connected"  in that last column there.

The sblive and the sticks have been confirmed to work on 35, 45 and
500mhz systems.

I tried the latest update from Creative, but it did not help.

One odd thing about this setup is that when I got the card, I was told to
first install the manufacturer drivers, and then imedeately, without
rebooting to install the updates. I've been dong that.

Warning: Address Is Invalid.
Advice : Use NNTP instead.

Post by SatanisMinimu » Thu, 20 May 2004 20:42:58

> I'm having a bit of a problem seeing my F22 Pro, TQS and Ch Pro Pedals via
> the gameport on my sblive. No matter what I set, I keep getting a "Not
> Connected"  in that last column there.

> The sblive and the sticks have been confirmed to work on 35, 45 and
> 500mhz systems.

> I tried the latest update from Creative, but it did not help.

> One odd thing about this setup is that when I got the card, I was told to
> first install the manufacturer drivers, and then imedeately, without
> rebooting to install the updates. I've been dong that.

This wasn't supposed to be here. It is not a linux problem. In fact linux
does not have any problems with the hardware.

Warning: Address Is Invalid.
Advice : Use NNTP instead.