Senior Linux/Unix Administrators with Java experience

Senior Linux/Unix Administrators with Java experience

Post by bizarray » Wed, 14 May 2008 13:49:35

One of our client a state of the art technology firm is looking to
hire Senior Unix/Linux admin with strong scripting, Perl and Java
programming skills in Mississauga. If you know anyone who may be
interested in being considered for this position, please forward this
info. Our client is looking to hire 2-3 Unix/linux administrators in
over the next several few months. Job description is as follows...

Job Description

5+ years of Unix/Linux system administration, maintenance and
monitoring experience (Solaris/Linux). Excellent Unix administrator
experience specialized in Linux. Experience in Sun Solaris is a
plus.Experience in other favors of Unix like HP and AIX are also good.

Install, configure and patch Unix environments

Programming Skills:
Excellent Perl,Java and bash scripting skills. Must be able to program
and understand complicated Perl,Java and bash/ksh scripts.
Good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming and debugging.

System Management and Real Time Monitoring skills (e.g. EMC Smarts)
Ability to utilize the EMC Smats tools to integrate with in-house
build Java programs to collect inforamation for intelligent decision
making.

Skills to write SDK for EMC SMart for integration with the in-house
build application.
Salary could range anywhere between $90K to 120K based on experience.

Interested candidates please send your resumes to jobs AT
bizarrays.com Candidates need to be either Canadian citizen or
permanent residents

Senior Linux/Unix Administrators with Java experience

Quote:> One of our client a state of the art technology firm is looking to

http://cashpickup.net