Bandwidth monitoring

Post by Haxo » Mon, 29 Jan 2001 01:05:53

hi,

i have seen a bandwidth monitoring utility once, very similar to mrtg but it
was no using smtp. unfortunately i don't remember its name but i know it was
australian. anyone recognizes the utility?

regards,
/haxor

Bandwidth monitoring

Post by Fred Woodbrid » Mon, 29 Jan 2001 02:54:40

>hi,

>i have seen a bandwidth monitoring utility once, very similar to mrtg but it
>was no using smtp. unfortunately i don't remember its name but i know it was
>australian. anyone recognizes the utility?

SMTP?  That's for email so you must mean SNMP...

Quote:>regards,
>/haxor

Cheers,

FW

Bandwidth monitoring

Post by Haxo » Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:35:04

yes, my fault. of course i ment SNMP

> >hi,

> >i have seen a bandwidth monitoring utility once, very similar to mrtg but
it
> >was no using smtp. unfortunately i don't remember its name but i know it
was
> >australian. anyone recognizes the utility?

> SMTP?  That's for email so you must mean SNMP...

> >regards,
> >/haxor

> Cheers,

> FW

1. bandwidth monitoring question

I have a 30 site Cisco based hub & spoke.
I monitor bandwidth utilization for each office/PVC using MRTG.
That gauges the entire circuit bandwidth. (or at least the way I have it
setup)

Is there any way....or any tool...that can help me determine exactly how
much bandwidth a user is using?
Open Source or Commercial....I don't care, I just don't know what's out
there for this..if anything.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. Installing Debian

3. Bandwidth monitor and grapher

4. termcap problem: no colors on xterm!!

5. Per IP Bandwidth Monitoring

6. New to Unix

7. Unix Bandwidth Monitoring/IPAccount for ISP/Vhosts

8. mpeg player for 16bit?

9. bandwidth monitoring tool?

10. Network Bandwidth Monitor

11. Bandwidth monitor