using a parallel cable to connect together a Linux system and a Win95 System

1. Connect Win95 PC to Linux using only serial/parallel cable?

If you're willing to play along, mind telling me how? Or at least point
me in the right direction.
Eventually I hope to try this IP masquerading stuff. And share one
Internet connection.
BTW, I am using OpenLinuxLite from Caldera, so i reckon it's pre-2.2
kernel. You can stop laughing now. On a 486/50. I said cut it out.

--
apurugga AT mindspring DOT com
annandy AT dc DOT seflin DOT org

2. cron question..

3. Link linux and win95 using null parallel cable

4. installing KDE

5. Connecting two computer using parallel cable

6. perl problem

7. Coping files from my Win95 system to my linux system

8. NetBSD-1.1 and Netscape-3.01

9. Connecting 2 X systems together?

10. Connecting to linux System through dialup from win9x/nt systems

11. Connecting to Linux file system from Win95

12. Serial/Parallel flat cable connection between Win95/Linux

13. re-installing Win95 in Win95+linux system