Roaring Penguin rp-pppoe file needed

Post by Marcelo Larum » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:06:06

I would much appreciate if someone could e-mail me the file
rp-pppoe-0.99b.tar.gz which is an old version of Roaring Penguin
rp-pppoe. Unfortunately yesterday the hard disk of my Linux box got
damaged and I noticed that this file is no more available on the web.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Marcelo Larumbe

1. RH8.0 bundled rp-pppoe (rp-pppoe-3.4-7) problem, please help.

Hello,

I have a problem in RH8.0 bundled rp-pppoe (rp-pppoe-3.4-7), please
help.

I am setting up linux server as NAT, which share t he internet
connection to the client PCs at home. I was using RH7.2 before and
there is no problem at all. My problem in RH8.0 is that: I setup
rp-pppoe (ifup ppp0) to run at startup of the machine. Basically, it
starts up without any problem at all. But, it never runs
/etc/ppp/ip-up. Which means that the ip masquerading process didn't
bring up at all. What I have to is to ssh to the server everytime
after the server boots up and run /etc/ppp/ip-up manually, before my
clients can use the internet connect. I realized that the
configurations files are quite different from the one that I was using
in 7.2, e.g it doesn't use /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf anymore, instated it
put all the information in
/etc/ppp/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ppp0.

Anybody can give me some suggestions ?
Thanks
Bosco

2. Solaris 2.6 - lpstat core dumps

3. rp-pppoe 3.1 -- Robust PPPoE suite for Linux

4. Searching for a good C++ Editor in Linux

5. rp-pppoe 3.3 -- Robust PPPoE client for Linux, NetBSD, and Solaris

6. Unix sockets(Urget!).

7. SuSE 7.3 kernel pppoe vs. rp-pppoe

8. Tru64 Unix 5.0 vs NCD XTerminals

9. rp-pppoe 3.2 -- Robust PPPoE suite for Linux

10. Need explanation of LCP_INTERVAL and computing PPPOE_TIMEOUT w/ RP-PPPoE

11. Problem PPPD <-> PPPoE from Roaring Penguin

12. PPPoE (Roaring Penguin) on Solaris8 ..?! (any installation guide?)

13. Roaring Penguin PPPoE problem