SMC Ether Power with DEC 21041

Post by Richard S. Boswel » Sun, 09 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Anyone had any luck with this card?  I had to give up and put a SMC
Ultra Elite back in the system.  If anyone knows how to get the Ether
Power up and running, please drop me a note.

Yours etc.,
sid.

http://afpc1.tamu.edu/sboswell

SMC Ether Power with DEC 21041

Post by Jason Hei » Mon, 10 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Anyone had any luck with this card?  I had to give up and put a SMC
>Ultra Elite back in the system.  If anyone knows how to get the Ether
>Power up and running, please drop me a note.

Get the 2.0 kernel (available now) and select the "Tulip" driver
under the PCI network cards.  It should work fine.

Jason

1. SMC 9432 TX (Ether Power II) and SMC Ether EZ (8416)

Hi

I tried to use either the SMC Ether EZ (8416)
or SMC 9432 TX (Ether Power II)
under SuSe 6.4
I could not find the driver for the first card. And also the second
listed as experimental did not work neither compiled as a module nor
embedded in the kernel.

Anybody has experience on this

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

2. permissions changed automatically!

3. Q:help with SMC EtherPower, DEC 21041

4. socket problem..

5. Q:SMC EtherPower 10baseT PCI, with a DEC 21041 chip

6. usb sound?

7. SMC Etherpower w/ DEC 21041

8. ZSH: How to setup startup files on windows NT

9. share IRQ of SMC PCI Ethernet Card(DEC 21041) + SCSI Host Adapter

10. Prob with SMC Ether EZ and Ether Power netcard

11. help setting up SMC etherpower pci with a 21041 chip.

12. DEC 21041