I will scan more paycheck and post it on the net

I will scan more paycheck and post it on the net

Post by Davi » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

hopefully have your own check soon
http://dollarsq.hypermart.net/

1. Duplicate posting problem at net.bio.net solved

The duplicate posting problem at net.bio.net that affected 7 gatewayed
newsgroups/mailing lists is (so far as I can tell, after several sets
of test messages) solved.

What happened is that when the gateway was moved from presto.ig.com
(where it has worked just fine for quite a while) to net.bio.net, the
piece of code that takes news articles and mails them to a mailing list
was replaced by a SPARC binary of the same program.  Unfortunately,
unbeknownst to us, this binary had been compiled from an earlier
version of the source program which for some reason stripped
Message-IDs from gatewayed articles, which will cause duplication.
I recompiled and installed the program and it appears to work
correctly.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope that things will
run smoothly from now on.

--
Michael C. Berch
Gateway admin

2. Caldera Problem.

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. How to create extra filesystem on a disk?

5. It`s IMPORTANT!!!

6. G4: PC killer, or hyped tripe? (was Re: Apple Great News 9/2/99

7. Please Help....it′s a very small thing!!!!.PLEASE

8. Pre-made rescue disk for RH7 that includes e2fsck?

9. ONLINE PAYCHECKS

10. Regarding Next Month's Paycheck

11. Help me !!!!!! I have no Idea it′s crucial

12. It`s IMPORTANT!!!

13. Port scan by rpmfind.net.