3Com 3C575-TX Driver

Post by <emaiw.. » Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Greetings,

I am looking for a driver for the 3Com 3C575-tX Fast Etherlink XL
Cardbus PC Card.  I checked the Ethernet-HOWTO and it said that
a driver was expected in the next few months.  The HOWTO was dated
July 6, 1998.

Does anyone have any info on the driver?

Thanks,

Eric

So Many Hobbies, So little time

3Com 3C575-TX Driver

Post by Ben Gobl » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Greetings,

> I am looking for a driver for the 3Com 3C575-tX Fast Etherlink XL
> Cardbus PC Card.  I checked the Ethernet-HOWTO and it said that
> a driver was expected in the next few months.  The HOWTO was dated
> July 6, 1998.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but might check
   http://support.3com/infodeli/tools/nic/3c575.htm

1. 3Com 3C575-TX Driver

Greetings,

I am looking for a driver for the 3Com 3C575-tX Fast Etherlink XL
Cardbus PC Card.  I checked the Ethernet-HOWTO and it said that
a driver was expected in the next few months.  The HOWTO was dated
July 6, 1998.

Does anyone have any info on the driver?

Thanks,

Eric

So Many Hobbies, So little time

2. screen offset

3. 3com PCMCIA Card (3com Fast Etherlink XL 3C575-TX)

4. enabling services through IP-filter

5. 3COM 3C575-TX Cardbus NIC drivers

6. Switch Prices

7. 3Com 3C575-TX setup

8. Solaris 2.5.1 x86 and BIND 8.1.1

9. Ethernet 3Com 3C575-TX PCMCIA card installation

10. 3com 3C575-tx setup

11. 3c575-TX CardBus + kernel 2.0.33

12. EtherLink XL Cardbus -- 3C575-TX -- very slow.