Two IP's, one box, ftp on 1 IP

Post by syde.. » Sat, 14 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Ok, I have one linux box. It has two NICs with two separate ethernet lines
coming in. They are two totally different subnets and have two different names.
Is there a way to set up ftp so that I only allow ftp to come in through
one of the IP addresses? And the other one saying that you need to log in
through the ftp IP address.

--andy.
Purdue University Computer Society

Two IP's, one box, ftp on 1 IP

Post by stewart trenchar » Thu, 19 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I think if you configure the hosts.allow file to deny all connections on
that interface it will solve your problem

--
Stewart Trenchard
Electrical Engineer

Autonomous Vehicle Systems Lab