Internet Packets and C program

Post by tapK » Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:31:38

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how can I make packets to pass through my C program?
I am using squid 2.5 with single machine. I have dial up connection
with ppp0. Also, please tell me how can I forward those packets to
squid after passing through C program?

Post by Tauno Voipi » Fri, 10 Feb 2006 04:27:43

> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me how can I make packets to pass through my C program?
> I am using squid 2.5 with single machine. I have dial up connection
> with ppp0. Also, please tell me how can I forward those packets to
> squid after passing through C program?

Would you please explain what you're attempting
to achieve by intercepting and mangling the traffic?

It' fairly possible that there is already a suitable
tool or toolkit for it.

You should also decide what you mean by 'packets',
HTTP requests / responses, TCP segments, IP frames
or PPP packets.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi