PCMCIA is fine eth0 won't start automagically

1. x-win won't start with eth0 enabled

I'm running a 3c905b card that seems to be running flawlessy right
now. I can ping servers anywhere and browse the net using lynx, but
when I try to start x-windows, it crashes. I'm running RedHat 5.1 with
XFree86. The thing is, when I disable my ethernet card, x-windows
starts up without a problem. When I try to reactivate the card inside
x-windows, the system locks up. What's wrong? Why isn't it working?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Matt

2. Zip Plus drive on RH5.0 doesn't work

3. x-win won't start with eth0 enabled!

4. Blackbox cycle possible?

5. Installation goes fine but linux won't start

6. Asus AGP-V2740 Video Card

7. X Won't Start if eth0 is up

8. NT on Sparc

9. eth0 won't start after upgrade to RH 7.1

10. lpr -d ... pk files won't be created automagically!

11. Red Hat 6.2, Highpoint HPT366: installs fine, won't boot stopping at 'LI'

12. eth0 loads fine, but eth1 doesn't

13. First boot after install hangs after ''Starting PCMCIA services''.