Setting up an FTP server supporting resume

Setting up an FTP server supporting resume

Post by Stephane POMATT » Wed, 07 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

I've just installed RH 6.0, and well it's fine, no problem
My question is more general . I know how to use RH to enable FTP server
but how to make it supporting resumed downloads & uploads ?

If anyone can help...

Thanks

Steph

1. How to set servers to support resume download?

Dear All,

(1) Apache on Solaris
(2) IIS on NT

Do you know how to set the HTTP and FTP services for both (1) and (2)
so that they will support resume download ?
Moreover, if I set the server to support resume download, how much
extra workload will be added to the server ?
Will the server be degraded after enabling resume download ?
Thank you very much.

Raymond

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Q: The "nph-" prefix

3. ftp server with resuming support ?

4. How to I get the login prompt to timeout?

5. Does anybody know a ftp program support resume?

6. self archive extracting binaries

7. ftp client that supports resuming aborted downloads?

8. HP Deskjet 682c

9. Does ftp daemon in SUN Solaris 2.6 support RESUME function?

10. resuming ftp server.

11. Wu ftp provide no server on resume download?

12. How to set up ftp-proxy for connexions to a NATed FTP server on OBSD 2.9 ?

13. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!