Reading mail and news offline??

Post by Arnout Bo » Tue, 10 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Are there people who have experience/ scripts /programs
or any suggestive reading (except the network guide (LDP))
that can help me to setup offline mail/ news handling
through a PPP link!???

It would even be better if the program or script also can
handle pop3 mail next to Unix mail.

Any suggestions/ scripts /programs are welcome!

Thanks

Arnout Boer

1. read news offline?

Hello,

i bought me a modem not very long ago an have the following question:

How can i read news offline?

i've got an account on a host connected directly to the internet and
also can get there by modem, but reading news online is not very
cheap. :-)

Thomas

Am Kappelgarten 16                            phone: 06838/7272
66793 Saarwellingen
Germany

2. test

3. reading news offline

4. Welcome to comp.unix.questions [Frequent posting]

5. Downloading news for offline reading

6. KSH88g DEBUG Bug

7. Reading News Offline!

8. InfoMagic April 96 Installation. Fdisk not working.

9. Reading News Offline

10. How do you guys read news offline?

11. Offline news reading

12. slrn - reading news off-line