dialin server doc

Post by Josh Gentr » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Linux Dialin Server Setup Guide, http://www.swcp.com/~jgentry/pers.html

1. Apache server download msword doc scrambles doc

I have a web page with a link to a msword doc but when anyone tries to
save the doc it gets "scrambled" and crashes Word on trying to open it.
The original file is fine but it definitely loses something when
accessed via the apache server.   I have tried adding to mime.types file
ie.  "application/msword  doc"  and also tried "AddType" in srm.conf,
etc,  with no success.  When I tried to access  the same document via a
Netscape Enterprise server it worked fine.  Any ideas?

Wendy Smith

2. YABQ (yet another bison question, but the last one hopefully)

3. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

4. Problems printing on a Brother HL-630

5. slip/ppp dialin server with dhcp server

6. SuperMicro Motherboard...ServerWorks Chipset....

7. dialin server connect OK but can't mail,ftp...to this server via ppp

8. Reading /dev/midi00 on linux from Java blocks until I kill the thread

9. mgetty / AutoPPP Win95 dialin ok, linux dialin NG!

10. Help: Solaris dialin server send prompt 3 times

11. Freebsd Howto dialin ppp server with mgetty

12. PPP dialin server problem

13. dialin server error