Linux driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Ringnode ISA adaptor

Linux driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Ringnode ISA adaptor

Post by blue computi » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:42:31

I am a UNIX Sysadmin.  We are running hundreds of desktops using aged
Madge Smart 16/4 AT Ringnode ISA adaptors connecting to the HP-UX
boxes and the IBM big iron on the tokenring backbone.  I am now
looking into the feasibility of linux networking, but couldn't find
the approriate driver for the mentioned adaptor.

I know that it's Mr Adam Fritzler who supports the development of
TMS380 Linux drivers.  I did send him my query, but I haven't received
his reply.  Anybody who's got a working copy of "atula.c", please
kindly let me know.  I'd like to have a copy also for serious testing.

http://www.zigamorph.net/tms380tr/

Thanks,
King-tim Yim.