Internal PCI ADSL Modem on Linux

Post by Miguel A. Nov » Fri, 05 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi all.

Anyone knows if there is any way to use an internal PCI ADSL modem
(Efficient Network) on Linux?.

I know all about external ADSL modems, but I can't figure how to use an
internal modem without proper controller.

Thanks
Miguel

Internal PCI ADSL Modem on Linux

Post by Mike » Fri, 05 May 2000 04:00:00

I'm in the same boat. I know that my Cisco 605 internal ADSL modem will NOT
work on linux. At least, there are no drivers yet written out there for it
(Cisco's still keeping the source code proprietary).

Mike

Quote:> Hi all.

> Anyone knows if there is any way to use an internal PCI ADSL modem
> (Efficient Network) on Linux?.

> I know all about external ADSL modems, but I can't figure how to use an
> internal modem without proper controller.

> Thanks
> Miguel

1. Telus ADSL Internal PCI Modem

Hi,

I just installed RedHat 7.2, I am having trouble getting linux to see my
ADSL modem, I am also really new to linux. These two factors don't help
eachother. My modem is made by 3com, I have contacted them, they send me to
my isp, my isp sent me back to them. They do not currently have any linux
drivers for this card, Has anyone gotten this card to work before, or does
anyone know how to get this to work? Any help would be greatly
appreciated... thanx...

model #: 3CP4224-TLS

-Kelly

2. K&R-C vs. ANSI-C problem

3. ADSL modem internal PCI vs external ethernet

4. How *** B A D **** is the NFS performance?

5. PCI modem, internal pci modem question

6. PCMCIA modem

7. Advice: Linux + ADSL - internal or external modem (ANT?)

8. Help, stuck in accept wating for connection???

9. how to using internal ADSL Modem in Linux ?

10. Internal adsl modem for linux

11. how to using internal ADSL Modem in Linux ?

12. internal modem - Creative Modem Blaster V.90 PCI

13. linux & adsl pci modem - newbie post