by Ted Hoa » Sat, 29 Jul 1995 04:00:00
Thanks in advance, Ted --
by Terry Dawso » Tue, 08 Aug 1995 04:00:00
detail on where to find both can be found the NET-2-HOWTO (ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/howto/NET-2-HOWTO).
1. Routing problem with source-based routing and routing packets back to sender machine.
2. Want R language for Linux
3. policy routing (routing based on source IP)
4. LILO Error 0x01
5. Using gated or routed for source routing??
6. solaris x86 vs linux
7. Source Routing/Policy Routing
8. Compiling options?
9. Port Routing? Source Routing?
10. pf: ipv6 route-to (source-based routing)
11. route problem: route forgot to specify route netmask.
12. Where is the source code to process "route" or "ifconfig" command?
13. Multiplexing message routing C source code wanted