by Kevin Doyl » Wed, 30 May 2001 05:26:01
by Samm » Wed, 30 May 2001 05:28:53
by Rober » Wed, 30 May 2001 07:21:49
> > Hi > > does anyone know how to configure vnc to show my gnome desktop not just the > > twm one?
> > Kevin.
> Edit the ~/.vnc/startup file. Change twm into whatever starts gnome (I > use kde2, so I don't know).
1. VNC & Gnome
Hi does anyone know how to configure vnc to show my gnome desktop not just the twm one?
2. Dual Install with Win and Linux on Two Drives
3. Gnome & VNC
4. My Kernel Cannot Run!!!!!
5. Is Sony SDT-4010 (IDE tape drive) supported?
6. Solaris v8 & VNC & CDE
7. help: where to get "guide to gdb" postscript file version?
8. VNC with Redhat and Gnome
9. VNC, GNOME, color depth
10. vnc: unable to launch gnome
11. VNC with gnome
12. vnc + KDE or Gnome ?