Weird problems: Masqued machines work, Masq server can't.

Weird problems: Masqued machines work, Masq server can't.

Post by Jeremy Peterso » Wed, 07 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Just about every day, I'll be browsing with Netscape and suddenly the
I'm unable to bring up web sites. My masqued Win95 box is quick and
speedy, but Netscape on my Linux Server will just keep on trying to
connect. I'm able to ping out, DNS, etc, but when "connecting to host"
comes up, it just sits there. FTP, Telnet, and Netscape all are broken
in this respect. Closing netscape doesn't help; I have to reboot, as I'm
running few other processes on my Debian 2 system. Like I said though,
the masqued machine is still able to go out, even when the Linux system
is unable to, though the Linux system is the gateway for the masqued
system. Help!