Socket Status in /proc/net/tcp

Post by RJ Krawchu » Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:07:28

Hi,

I am writing a program that reads the /proc directories. I have two
questions:
1. Where can I find out the meaning of the socket status of the
/proc/net/tcp table. If a user is logged in to a service, it changes from 0A
to 01. Are there other type of status. I am guessing it is wating and
active.
2. What can I use to create this programmatically.

Any help would be appreciative.

Thank you.

1. Socket Status of /proc/net/tcp directory

Hi,

I am writing a program that reads the /proc directories. I have two
questions:
1. Where can I find out the meaning of the socket status of the
/proc/net/tcp table. If a user is logged in to a service, it changes from 0A
to 01. Are there other type of status. I am guessing it is wating and
active.
2. What can I use to create this programmatically.

Any help would be appreciative.

Thank you.

2. A missing menu for Openwall

3. Socket Status in /proc/net/tcp

4. Linux stable enough for commercial products yet?

5. /proc/net/tcp and /proc/net/udp

6. Pioneer CD-ROM Support?

7. ipv4: move proc stuff from net/ipv4/af_inet.c to net/ipv4/proc.c

8. linux & X slow on 386?

9. /proc/net/route, /proc/net/rt_cach, sysctl ??

10. Q: uid in /proc/net/tcp

11. /proc/net/tcp

12. TCP/IP, /proc/net, snmp

13. HELP: C structure of /proc/net/tcp