LDAP-access control deny anonymous

Post by Vineet » Wed, 29 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
   I have just setup LDAP(openldap) on my linux box and it works great!
But,now i need to give only users having accounts access to information
through authentication and deny anonymous access completely.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Vineeta

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. LDAP-access control-URGENT!!

Hi,
   I have just setup LDAP(openldap) on my linux box and it works great!
But,now i need to give only users
 having accounts access to information through authentication and deny
anonymous access completely.Is it possible or is there something called
as PAM module required?

 Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 Thanks,
 Vineeta

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Dialin problem - modem or software?

3. WU-Ftp2.6.2 anonymous access denied 530 login incorrect

4. Wacom Graphire USB success

5. Anonymous access denied: sunsite ?

6. help!

7. Access control with Apache & LDAP

8. (no subject)

9. LDAP and Server access control

10. Anonymous FTP access from non-anonymous account

11. Mtools "cannot access /dev/fd0 :access denied"

12. Specific Permissinon Control//Access Control List for Linux?

13. How to do IP access control AND password control