LINUX-SNA : problem with sna tools

Post by :o) JGRIM (o » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I install my kernel 2.3.39 with patch net-fun for sna connection ==> without
problem.
But, when i compiled sna tools, i didn't know what configured the snaconfig,
because the documentation isn't present with this tools.
Help me please, if you are some documentations for SNA TOOLS.

P.S Sorry, my english is very bad.

1. migration from sna version 3.1 to sna version 5 problems

We have migration sna from version 3.1 to version 5 and are encountering
errors relating to invalid user name.  The actual message is

"Cannot start TP.  The configured user name is invalid
TP name = APPCACCEPT
User name = ...."

Has anyone come across this problem and can give any clues to fixing it.

Many thanks.

2. Matrox & X...help!!!

3. Difference between IBM SNA for Windows and IBM SNA for UNIX

4. Linux Installing using 3.5 Diskettes

5. Migrate from SNA v4 to SNA v5

6. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 6 of 6)

7. SNA test tool / host simulator

8. Get the lost data in Solaris

9. BarrSNA to Linux - AKA SNA on Linux

10. Where can I get the 'linux-sna' code ?

11. Linux-SNA

12. SNA/Bisync RJE for Linux?