Integrated Motherboard 100/10BaseT Ethernet IC - Drivers

Integrated Motherboard 100/10BaseT Ethernet IC - Drivers

Post by Grahame M. Kel » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi All.

Whilst I have looked around the usual Linux web sites I was wondering
if any one has come across and discussion/development of the new
batch of integrated 100/10BaseT Ethernet IC population.

In particular I am interested in Davicom DM9102F devices that are currently
on http://www.pcchips.com.tw/M748LMRT.html type hardware. This vendor
has a Linux driver on there webpage for the sound but not much else.
Maybe they need some incouragement to provide same to the Linux
development groups.

Any comments?

Such a motherboard configuration would make a great diskless system,
low profile and all that.

Thanks, Grahame.

Anti-Spamming Enabled in FQDN.
Email: gmkelly (at) zip (dot) com (dot) au
Sydney Linux User Group - Member
http://www.slug.org.au