3Com Impact ISDN Modems & Multilink!

Post by mike mik » Sat, 10 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Anybody have any luck getting the 3Com Impact modems to multilink with pppd
from a Linux Box to a Linux Box?
TIA
=mm=

1. Howto Multilink with 3com Impact IQ ISDN modem

Does anybody have any experience in getting ISDN on a 3com impact IQ to do
multilink PPP?  I can establish a single barrier connection under linux but
not dual.  I can however establish the dual under win95 so I know that it is
a Linux problem or config of some sort.

Help in Ann Arbor!?

Keith Elder

2. st.o(.text+0x2782): undefined reference to `_I0C_TYPE'

3. 3COM Impact ISDN modems

4. csh strangeness...

5. Setup the 3Com ISDN Impact 2 Modem

6. Which generic DVD ROM can I use on my Ultra 10?

7. Configure 2 channel on 3COM IMPACT II ISDN MODEM

8. help with long lines in files

9. 3Com Impact IQ ISDN Modem!

10. 3com Impact IQ ISDN modem and Linux: it doesn't work well, anybody know why?

11. 3com Impact External ISDN Modem

12. No multilink with 3COM Impact IQ/Linux 2.0.34

13. ISDN problem w/ 3Com Impact IQ, Red Hat 5.0 (More info)