TIPS FOR HEALTHY AND BEAUTY TIPS

1. Tips for tip

I am having trouble connecting to remote systems using tip. I create an
entry in /etc/remote for my remote system. The modem does dial and I
receive a carrier detect and also the message connected 14400 LAPM
then the modem hangs up and I see the message call failed.

I am able to connect using cu without a problem

I have even tried programming the answering modem with an at&d0 I guess I
read somewhere that tip drops dtr once connected to establish a login
propmt but even this wasnt worked for me.

I am using multitech ZDX modem (Hayes compatiable) on Solaris x86 2.5

Does anybody have any tips on TIP

Thanks in advance

2. SunOS/Solaris RAID array configuration

3. Need a tip for tip

4. Idle deamon that works with PPP conections.

5. Tip -no not tips and tricks!

6. kmail and imap

7. Introducing the TIPS Howto!!! <Request for tips>

8. Getting Ready

9. stuck serial ports and tip

10. regular users couldn't tip /dev/ttya, but root could

11. Tips for auto-installing an Ultra 5/10

12. Trouble with tip on 2.5.1

13. Sparcbook 3 (Tadpole) Solaris 8 upgrade tips?