Win95 Netware3.12 and a Linux box

Post by Robert Leig » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I am close but no cigar. I am new to this.I grabbed Caldera Open Linux
in Atlanta.
I have an existing Novell 3.12 and Win95 network.
On my Caldera Linux box I can see:
/NetWare and under that /NDS  and /bindery  under /bindery I can see my
server and my volumes (no files though)
/.nwamd shows me my /SERVER-1_SYS and an /Unresolved ( 95 box )
Can someone give me a shove off this cliff and into the world of
connectability?
I know I have to be close here...
/amd shows my /L-Server
Thanks for all the other useful stuff I picked up in here...
Robert Leigh

1. os5.0.0, netware3.12, nucfs

Strange. We took our sco5 and nw3 servers down on 12/31 and brought them
back up on 1/1. Now the gateway product for netware will not mount the
nucfs file systems. nucam mounts fine at /.NetWare but none of the
server.nws directories are present. nwlogin works just fine and the
nw3.12 server shows the sco root user as logged in. showsvcs -g 4 shows
all the servers (we are only logging into one of them) but nwservers
lists no servers. NPSConfig has sap_dump_on set to "active". ipx/spx and
the gateway are running. I've stopped nuc and restarted ipx then started
nuc again. But no servers. Ideas?

Thanks.

Hank Kratzer
World Impact

2. Networking 10Base2 continued+ a little more info

3. How to connect a linux box with a win95 box or OS/2 box?

4. login_getclass: unknow class 'root'

5. Trying to get my Linux box to be a gateway for my Win95 box...need help

6. MAG DX15F settings needed

7. can't setup tcp/ip between linux box and win95 box

8. Solaris pam_smb experiences

9. Trying to network a Win95 box to a linux box

10. setting up win95 box as gateway for linux box

11. Networking Linux Box to Win95 Box using ethernet connection and Combo card

12. can't setup tcp/ip network between win95 box and linux box

13. Linux box and Win95 box setup.