Having problems with routed and slip server.

Having problems with routed and slip server.

Post by Shawn M. Ferr » Sun, 19 Mar 1995 10:17:26

Hey everyone,
    I am just curious as to what to look at. I have a slip server
setup working, except when I bring up routed, it trashes the internet
like at our company, meaning no one but the linux box can get to it.
As soon as I kill routed, everything goes back to normal. Have tried
just about every option to routed. I am using an older version of linux,
and probably the newest will work fine, but just wanted to check before
I have to re-install everything. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
                                        Shawn
PS: I know slip works because I can telnet to and from the linux to
and from the slip client, I just can't get anywhere else from the slip
client.