Hod do I share a PPP conection

Post by David Boosali » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I have two computers networked together.  One of the computers has a
DSL connection via another NIC.  Can someone please tell me how I can
get  the other computer set up to share the DSL connection.  Even  if
you just point me to a FAQ, Howto, or book reference, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

David Boosalis

  boosalis.vcf
< 1K Download

Hod do I share a PPP conection

Post by glen vajcne » Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Go to www.linuxdoc.org and check out the IP Masquerading HOWTO as well
as some networking howtos if you get stuck.

cheers

glen