Multi-port PCI NICs

Post by Marcelo Mourie » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anybody know if Linux supports any kind of multi-port (e.g.
quad-port) PCI Ethernet NIC?

Thanks!

Marcelo.

Multi-port PCI NICs

Post by Charlie Mill » Sun, 05 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>--------------FEF17DB2C1BAD8146BE38137

>Hi,

>Does anybody know if Linux supports any kind of multi-port (e.g.
>quad-port) PCI Ethernet NIC?

>Thanks!

>Marcelo.

SMC makes a dual ethernet card that puts two interfaces into a single
PCI slot.  It is supported by the 'tulip' network driver.  I do not
have any experience with this card but the docs say it should work.

         www.smc.com

Charlie
_______________________________

1. multi-port nic

Does anyone knows of at 4-port or 2-port nic that works with AIX?

Does it exists drivers for some of these??

Adaptec  ANA 62044 Four-Port
Intel        100MBS PCI PILA8472B Dual
SMC       TigerArray2 10/100 PCI Dual

Anders

remove the 'xx' to send mail.

2. How to create/print graphics w/out X-Windows

3. Multi-Port 100Mbit/s NIC for Linux

4. Navigator 2 and 3 download for Solaris x86 or sparc

5. multi-port nic

6. X window

7. Multi-port NIC

8. Install SCSI AHA1502 ?

9. multi-port NIC with Linux

10. What Multi-port NIC Cards are supported

11. Currently Supported Multi-Port NICs for FreeBSD?

12. Linux / Multi-Port Serial / PCI SCSI