Ftp client with RESUME?

Post by Michele Bares » Mon, 24 Feb 1997 04:00:00

What about Linux Ftp Client with download RESUME option?
It greatly helps if you dialup to your ISP and your line is dirty..(as
mine)
Currently I am forced to boot NT to download big files... and I don't
like it so much..!

ThanX, Michy.

1. Ftp client that resumes downloads?

        ncftp: It also has bookmarks.

--

  "I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die     |||
   while you discuss this a invasion in committe."        / | \

        In search of sane PPP docs? Try http://penguin.lvcm.com

2. emulate ipfwadm with setsockopt()

3. ftp client that supports resuming aborted downloads?

4. Can't detect the CD Rom

5. S: sftp/scp-client which can resume incomplete downloads

6. 2.5.1 Recommended patches break /usr/ucb/ps?

7. FTP resumed downloads

8. CDROM hitachi problem

9. ftp PUT retry/resume?

10. ftp "resume"

11. resume in ftp command?

12. Does anybody know a ftp program support resume?

13. FTP resuming cabability