EasyMirror finds a home

Post by Ja » Wed, 28 Feb 2001 00:19:08

It's at http://www.interact.net.uk

I think it'll remain as the permanent home for EasyMirror (FTP mirroring
program).

You can download the source etc.. and offer other feedback from this
website.

Jag

--
------
UVNET ---- Internet Solutions   http://www.uv.net  +44 (0)1753 776699

(Free email and quick domain registration services)

1. EasyMirror v1.8 - easy to use FTP mirror program

2. root & boot floppy 5.0.4

3. EasyMirror v1.9 now released (and on sunsite)

4. pine for solaris 2.2

5. jlg058@home.com, tlg62@home.com, egglectric@home.com

6. HELP!! Chinon CDS-545 CDROM

7. Can't find home directory

8. Scrollwheels

9. How to find out who has read my home page?

10. maxi sound 64 home studio 2 i don't find the driver :'-(

11. how to find a users *true* home directory with a shell script?

12. Telnet/FTP cant find home dir

13. how find home directory of a user