IMAP, can't send

Post by Goce » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hello I am running Debian  and I am using it as my mail/web server.  I
have 2 win 98 pc connected to it.  Me and my friends got it up and
running.  I am using IMAP to get email.  THe problem is I can recieve
email on my win 98 pcs but I can not send.  It comes back with a error.  I
don't know where the conf file is.  I believe it has something to do with
my isp mail server setting.

Thanks

IMAP, can't send

Post by Akira Yamanit » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Hello I am running Debian  and I am using it as my mail/web server.  I
> have 2 win 98 pc connected to it.  Me and my friends got it up and
> running.  I am using IMAP to get email.  THe problem is I can recieve
> email on my win 98 pcs but I can not send.  It comes back with a error.  I
> don't know where the conf file is.  I believe it has something to do with
> my isp mail server setting.

So what's the error? Are you using the Linux box as the outbound
(SMTP) server or are you using your ISP's?