wanted: driver for network card dlink de-530ct+

wanted: driver for network card dlink de-530ct+

Post by Bon-Minh L » Fri, 14 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi, could someone point me to a site where I can download the required
driver?

Any hints appreciated.

1. DLINK DE-530CT Ethernet Adapter

Has anyone successfully installed one of these with Linux?
It uses the DEC 21040 and the Ethernet HOWTO mentions two
possible drivers - the de4x5 and the tulip.c alpha driver.

When I do a make config I am prompted about including alpha
drivers but then there is no question about the tulip.c driver
specifically. How do I ensure this is included in the kernel?
The file tulip.c is in /usr/src/linux/drivers/net but no READMEs

Any info greatly appreciated,

Peter Booth

2. Console Video Modes

3. D-Link DE-530CT Ethernet cards and kernel panic.

4. Iwill XA100 & signal 11

5. D-Link DE-530CT/T+ ethernet PCI card

6. ibm thinkpad lcd panels

7. D-Link DE-530CT cards and kernel panic.

8. lowered 'expect' ations

9. DE-530CT LAN CARD -- works with FreeBSD?

10. Dlink DE 530CT ??

11. DLink DE-560 (PCMCIA) driver wanted !

12. D-Link DE-530CT/T+ and RH5.2

13. D-Link DE-530CT not working; NEED HELP