Trafshow

Post by Shawn Ramse » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

What do I need to do to get trafshow working? When I run trafshow
(RH6.1) I get this :

Error opening terminal: vt100.

In FreeBSD (which I am accustomed to) you just compile bpfilter into the
kernel. What do I need to do to linux for this to work?

1. trafshow error --- socket error

i just updated my kernel successfully to 2.2.10, and everything has
worked lovely, somethings just as screwy before...zip and lp

but i can't run trafshow--- it outputs this

"open: Socket type not supported"

/var/log/messages ----

"modprobe: can't locate module net-pf-17"

any help is appreciated, thanks

/jgh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. 57600 and 115200 baud possible?

3. trafshow

4. No login prompts any more...

5. Trafshow, tcpdump and ytalk...

6. directory info

7. trafshow problems

8. Cirrus Logic BBS

9. Trafshow Gurus required

10. can't use gateway option w/ trafshow

11. Has Trafshow v2.0 been ported to Linux?

12. Why NOT pppload or trafshow?

13. Does anyone else use trafshow on 2.9???