Driver for Farallon's etherwave ethernet card?

Driver for Farallon's etherwave ethernet card?

Post by Jeremy O » Fri, 31 Mar 1995 04:00:00

I was curious if anyone has a Farallon's etherwave isa/eisa ethernet card
installed and working under Linux.  If so where did you get the driver?

Thanks in advance.
Jeremy Orr

Post by John Paul Morris » Sun, 02 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>I was curious if anyone has a Farallon's etherwave isa/eisa ethernet card
>installed and working under Linux.  If so where did you get the driver?

I thought the Farallon cards were based on the 3C509, so you would just use
the 3C509 driver.

Post by Jeremy O » Tue, 04 Apr 1995 04:00:00

> >I was curious if anyone has a Farallon's etherwave isa/eisa ethernet card
> >installed and working under Linux.  If so where did you get the driver?

> I thought the Farallon cards were based on the 3C509, so you would just use
> the 3C509 driver.

You're absolutly right.  I just got the card in the mail and plugged it
in.  The kernel found the card and automatically used the 3C509 driver.
Simply brilliant.

Jeremy Orr

1. Farallon EtherWave PCMCIA card

I have a PB 5300c and I want to install MkLinux DR3. The machine is
basically stock except for a Farallon Etherwave PC card and a Jaz and
CD-ROM on the SCSI bus. My question is whether or not the PC card is
supported. I couldn't find anything about supported hardware on the
FAQ-O-Matic except for which Macs are generally supported by what.

Thanks.

PS If the PC card isn't supported is there a PC ethernet card that will?

2. finishing-off <exiting> process

3. Farallon EtherWave ISA

4. Pb with ncd83c810 and sb pro

5. Farallon EtherWave IRQ problem

6. Suse Linux and ARCserve agent

7. 3c900, Farallon Etherwave suddenly unfriendly

8. Samba Server can't share to win98 ? but win95 can ?

9. linuxPPC 2000 & Farallon enet card / ethernet card suggestions?

10. patch to acenic driver for Farallon PN9100-T Gigabit Ethernet (copper)

11. Farallon CommSlot II Ethernet card

12. Powerbook 5300 and Farallon ethernet card

13. localtalk card (Farallon Phonenet PC Card) on linux machine