I want to move the email in /var/spool/mail/$USER
to their home directory.
How can i do this?
1. automount /var/spool/mail problem
i'd like to automount my mail server's /var/spool/mail to a local
machine's /var/spool/mail and i have my auto.master setup
/var/spool auto.mail --timeout 60
and my auto.mail as
mail -rw,soft,bg mail:/var/spool/mail
and it does mount /var/spool/mail, however all the other directories
under /var/spool disappear. ie, lpd etc do not show
Is there a way to correct this very undesirable behaviour?
Sent via Deja.com
2. How do I add Motif to the system user interface
3. mail folder is in /var/mail or /var/spool/mail
4. best router for home linux lan? Netgear?
5. /var/spool/mail vs. /usr/spool/mail
6. Please Please Help! ATI Rage 128 under RedHat
7. Mail problem because a perl script reads /var/spool/mail/login?
9. Is there a mail program that can read mail (as root) from /var/spool/mail/xxx?
10. Mail to /var/spool/mail/a/auser
11. More mail file locking questions (lockf, NFS, /var/spool/mail/*.lock)
12. editing the root mail file in /var/spool/mail
13. root mail with shared /var/spool/mail