WD8000 cards

Post by James Klaa » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I have gotten some WD8000 cards.  Each card has 3 RJ-45 jacks on the
back, labelled "Phone", "In", and "Out".  If anyone can tell me how to
use these cards, what the pinouts on the jacks are (are they normal
ethernet cables?), how to connect the cards together, if there are any
drivers for them etc. etc. please e-mail me as well as reply as I don't
get around to reading these newsgroups much anymore.  BTW, I did talk to
SMC and they said they didn't have any information on these cards.
Thank you for all of your help.

Graduate Assistant              Phone #:   (518)-442-3741
Information Systems and Technology
SUNY at Albany