IPSec overview

Post by Nico Schotteliu » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:00:05

Hello guys!

I searched through the web for an overview of all Linux IPSec
implementations.
As I didn't find one, I took some time to write one.
After I talked to freeswan, isakmpd and other maintainers the setup was
complete:
   http://linux.schottelius.org/ipsec/

If you have any suggestions or critics, please mail me.
If not, hopefully I made life easier for those of you working with
IPSec.

Nico

1. ipsec masq--ipsec ports?

I have a nortel ipsec client on my workstation, and am trying to get ipsec
masq to work.  I have the module (using kernel 2.2.16) compiled and I am
firewall.  Does anyone know what ports ipsec uses so I can let them through
in the firewall?  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

2. ATI Mach32 (PCI) at 1280x1024 XConfig file

3. Multiple Outgoing IPSEC SAs ( Sun Solaris 9, IKE/IPSEC)

4. Slackware and Sony SDT-4000 DDS2 not 22Mb/min?

5. IPSec/VPN to Cisco router with IPSec IOS ?

6. bash question

7. Solaris and IPsec, non IPsec aware boxes on network.

8. thanks

9. To IPsec or not to IPsec

10. IPSEC Howto i can buil IPSec tunnel...

11. FreeSWAN IPsec and SSH Sentinel IPSec client

12. tin problem: Bad overview record

13. A good Networking code overview ?